Sunday, 1 December 2013

Showcase Sunday #5

Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.

So, still no fixed camera, but at the same time I didn't get so much for myself... Mostly Christmas presents which I can't post here in case certain people see them! The good news is that I'm probably keeping the local bookshops in business with my "can't walk past without popping in and buying something" habit.

But look what came through the door this week! Oh yes, it's Lacey Flint book 3! Super excited to start this, but trying to get my currently reading down a few books and to catch up on reviews.


From Net Galley I had another few YA and this little gem is now sitting on my Kindle. Long Way Home comes out in January next year and is the first in a new series. So fingers crossed it's good. The cover's certainly great.


I got a little more than usual this week on Audible because there's been a sale on and I'm a sucker for sales. And with some audiobooks costing over four times as much as the paperback I really can't resist when they're reduced right down!

 

6 comments:

  1. Ah, sales. I went for it this week to, the books will arrive next week or so. :) Sales are dangerously awesome. :D
    Nice haul! I have to get my hands on Like This For Ever. Looks great!
    Happy reading!

    My books

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all sound awesome. I haven't listened to a book yet because I've nothing to listen to it on but I'm hoping Santa will be nice and bring me an iPod! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Long Way Home and Like This Forever both sound like they'll be really good!
    Great haul! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a sucker for sales too. i got a bunch of audible stuff too this week. love audiobooks because i can be "reading" while working. happy reading :)

    please stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww great haul - I love sales! Especially with books :). Hope you enjoy your books.

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah sales, always a weakness of mine lol enjoy your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete