Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On


Top 10 Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's is Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On, and what a tough choice this was. So, here are my Top Ten for Crime, Mystery and Thrillers. Some are yet to be released, some I just haven't got round to buying, some are difficult to find... But I can't wait to read them all.

  1. The Hangman's Song (Inspector McLean Book 3) by James Oswald 
  2. As Yet Untitled (David Raker Book 5) by Tim Weaver 
  3. Monument to Murder (DCI Kate Daniels Book 4) by Mari Hannah 
  4. As Yet Untitled (Stalking Sapphire Book 3) by Mia Thompson 
  5. Blind Alley (Inspector Jack Brady Book 3) by Danielle Ramsay 
  6. Wrapped in White (PI John Craine Book 3) by Kevin Books 
  7. Saints of the Shadow Bible (Inspector Rebus Book 19) by Ian Rankin 
  8. A Painted Doom (Wesley Perterson Book 6) by Kate Ellis 
  9. As Yet Untitled (Bruce and Bennett Book 3) by Valerie Laws 
  10. The Road to Hell (Lorraine Hunt Book 5) by Sheila Quigley 

No comments:

Post a Comment