Top 10 Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's is Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On, and what a tough choice this was. So, here are my Top Ten for Crime, Mystery and Thrillers. Some are yet to be released, some I just haven't got round to buying, some are difficult to find... But I can't wait to read them all.
- The Hangman's Song (Inspector McLean Book 3) by James Oswald
- As Yet Untitled (David Raker Book 5) by Tim Weaver
- Monument to Murder (DCI Kate Daniels Book 4) by Mari Hannah
- As Yet Untitled (Stalking Sapphire Book 3) by Mia Thompson
- Blind Alley (Inspector Jack Brady Book 3) by Danielle Ramsay
- Wrapped in White (PI John Craine Book 3) by Kevin Books
- Saints of the Shadow Bible (Inspector Rebus Book 19) by Ian Rankin
- A Painted Doom (Wesley Perterson Book 6) by Kate Ellis
- As Yet Untitled (Bruce and Bennett Book 3) by Valerie Laws
- The Road to Hell (Lorraine Hunt Book 5) by Sheila Quigley