Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign


Top 10 Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's is Top Ten Covers I Wish I Could Redesign. Sometimes I look at a book cover and I just think "What? Are you serious?" Here are my Top Ten (in no particular order) for Crime, Mystery and Thrillers which could really do with a new cover...

  1. Promise You Won't Tell by John Locke
  2. In Too Deep by Bea Davenport
  3. Looking For JJ by Anne Cassidy
  4. A Taste For Blood by David Stuart Davies
  5. Witch Hunt by Tabitha Morrow
  6. The Operator by Valerie Laws
  7. Someone To Watch Over Me by Madeline Reiss
  8. The Murder Wall by Mari Hannah
  9. The Queen Of Everything by Deb Caletti
  10. The Complaints by Ian Rankin

1 comment:

  1. I'm not familiar with any of these books so I have no idea what teh covers look like.

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete