Sunday, 3 November 2013

Showcase Sunday #1

Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea

This week is mostly my own purchases and therefore Crime. But there is a lovely little horror I was sent by Quercus and can't wait to get stuck into. I've been on a horror binge of late and I'm really enjoying what I'm reading.

This week's physical haul

Now, when it comes to Net Galley... Well, I'm auto-approved by too many publishers for my own good. But I did get an invitation for Silencing Sapphire, the second in the Stalking Sapphire series by Mia Thompson.
Yaaay!
This week I got three audiobooks. I just couldn't help it. Hunger by Melvin Burgess, a horror by one of my favourite authors so how could I resist? I picked up The Quietness by Alison Rattle, a creepy historical thriller. I also bought Human Remains by Elizabeth Haynes but I've already had to return it. I did listen to the sample and all, but the narrator was not for me.

Ear Phones In

No comments:

Post a Comment