Sunday, 24 November 2013

Showcase Sunday #4

Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.

Camera malfunction this week, so no photos of my haul. But it's just as well, I have a lot! This week I discovered Sharon Bolton and so bought the first book. Then the short. Then book two. Look out for book three as soon as I can get my hands on it! Oh, and any other of her books I find.
   

Then my next two Kate Ellis books fell through the door. I really can't get enough of this series, it's seriously addictive. The books are quite short and I find myself racing through them.
 

Someone mentioned Haunted Ground by Erin Hart to me at some point and so I got that too. Because why not, it looks pretty good. It was difficult to find though and I ended up getting it on Amazon as no bookshops had it.


Lots of YA stuff from NetGalley this week, but that's for another blog. Although Anne Cassidy, if you have any ARCs of Finding Jennifer Jones feel free to send one this way. Seriously, I can't wait to get my hands on it. And the review would look lovely on here.

Nothing on the audio book front either as I didn't finish my last one. I kept leaving my headphones at home so ended up with plain old earplugs and a few headaches instead of a softly playing audiobook at work.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. I love the sound of the Sharon Bolton and the Kate Ellis books! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sniggers* Looks like you're enjoying Sharon's books! :) Have you read any of the others yet? I mean, book two or three?

    ReplyDelete